Participants are kindly requested to wear the name badge when entering the Congress Venue and to access any offered services.
Certificate of attendance
The certificate of attendance will be included in the Congress kit.
Coffee breaks and lunches, as indicated in the program, are included in the registration fee and will be served in the catering area.
Free wi-fi internet connection is available in the Congress Venue.
The organizers are not responsible for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. Participants and guests should arrange their own coverage.
Mobile phones should be switched off when possible or silenced as not to disturb fellow attendees.
No Smoking Policy
Smoking is strictly prohibited during all meetings and sessions and in exhibition halls at all times.
Italian Standard Time (IST) is Central European Time Zone and it corresponds to UTC/GMT +1:00 hours. Italy observes daylight savings time.
The language of the Congress is English. English is spoken quite extensively in Florence, especially in the downtown area, hotels and restaurants. Most visitors have little difficulty navigating the city without any level of Italian knowledge.
- Florence Airport Main Number - +39 055 3061300
- Florence Airport Lost Luggage Department - +39 055 3061302
- Tourist Information Center in Via Cavour 1/r - +39 055 290832
- Tourist Information Center in Piazza Stazione, 4 - +39 055 212245
- Taxi - +39 055 4242 / +39 055 4390
- Carabinieri (local police) – 112
- Police Emergency – 113
- Fire Station – 115
- Ambulance - First Aid - 118