For information about registrations, please contact:
Viale G. Matteotti, 7 - 50121 Florence, Italy
Tel. +39 055 50.35.370
Fax + 39 055 57.02.27
HOW TO REGISTER
Please note that this is the official Matrix Biology Europe website for registrations and that no other websites, companies or agencies are authorised to sell the registrations/ hotel booking in any way or to contact you directly.
Advance registrations are preferred in order to facilitate planning of the Congress’s scientific sessions and social events.
Off-line registrations and requests of pro-forma/ invoices sent by fax or mail are subject to an additional € 19,00 for administration expenses.
Registration fees are in Euro (VAT 22% included). Registration fees will be adjusted according to VAT charge alignment.
(tax included, if applicable)
Until 27 July
From 28 July 2020 to 14 September 2020
From 15 September and on-site
|Delegates||€ 450,00||€ 500,00||€ 550,00|
|Delegates Under 30*||€ 250,00||€ 300,00||€ 350,00|
|Accompanying person's fee||€ 100,00||€ 100,00||€ 120,00|
* Copy of valid document must be uploaded in the on-line platform directly (pdf format is required) during the registration process
Registration is mandatory for all oral and posters presenters and should be completed by 14 Setpmber 2020.
Pre-registration will be accepted until 21 September 2020. After this date, only on-site registrations will be possible.
Registration fees include
- Access to the exhibition area
- Congress kit including certificate of attendance (not included in Exhibitors’ fees) and name badge
- Abstract book (available only online on www.mbe2020.org)
- Coffee Breaks and lunches as indicated in the program
- Welcome Reception on 4 October 2020
Accompanying fees include
- Welcome reception on 4 October 2020 at the Congress Venue
- Social Dinner on 6 October 2020
For some nationalities, a Visa is required in order to enter Italy. Foreign participants should contact the Italian Embassy or Consulate in their home country to determine their particular Visa requirements.
Participants requiring Visas should initiate the application process at least 3 months prior to their departure date.
The Organising Secretariat OIC is not able assist participants with their Visa application and cannot intervene with Embassies or Consulates on behalf of any participant.
For additional details, please visit the following websites:
Letter of Invitation (for Visa Application)
To request a Visa invitation letter please log into the online registration link and enter the module “VISA invitation letter request”.
Only participants fully registered in the conference can obtain a personal invitation letter and only once the full payment of the registration fee is received.
Relevant expenses for hardcopy of the invitation letter sent by express courier must be paid in advance.
Important notice: visa invitation letter only aims to assist participants who need to obtain a visa or permission to attend the Congress and it is not a commitment from the organizers to cover any kind of expenses or to provide any financial support. All expenses incurred in relation to the conference remain the sole responsibility of the participant.
Terms of payment and invoice issuing
We would like to informyou that as of September 14, 2019, the SCA (STRONG CUSTOMER AUTHENTICATION) came into effect, in accordance with the provisions of the European Directive on payment services (PSD2).
As an OIC Group customer, your payments will become even more secure.
To get more information about this, please visit our dedicated page available here
Payment by bank transfer are accepted up to the late fee deadline of 14 September 2020
Cash payment in Euros will be accepted on-site in Florence.
|Credit cards||The following credit cards are accepted||American Express, VISA, MasterCard|
|Bank transfer||Account name
Intesa Sanpaolo SpA
Viale Matteotti 20r, 50132 Florence, Italy
IT85 V030 6902 9010 0000 0010 628
|Charges||Bank transfers must not involve charges for the recipient|
|Important information||Please indicate your name and surname and MBE2020 as reference on your payment so that we can identify you for confirmation|
Invoices with an address in the European Union should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can only be set up during the registration process. Should you have any special requests for the processing of your invoice, kindly let us know when submitting your application.
Nota per la fatturazione alle pubbliche amministrazioni italiane
Non è possibile effettuare iscrizioni per i dipendenti delle Pubbliche Amministrazioni tramite il portale on-line ma soltanto inviando obbligatoriamente a mezzo email firstname.lastname@example.org oppure email@example.com il buono d’ordine riportante, oltre ai dati fiscali dell’Ente, il codice univoco PA (Identificazione Pubbl. Ammin.) ed ogni altra eventuale informazione che l’Ente stesso ritenga necessaria ed opportuna per facilitare l’identificazione del pagamento come da norma della fatturazione elettronica.
In mancanza di tale dichiarazione dovrà essere il dipendente ad anticipare l’importo dovuto, e poi richiederne il rimborso al proprio Ente. In questo caso la fattura con IVA inclusa verrà intestata al partecipante. Non verranno accettate richieste di modifica delle fatture già emesse o di rimborso dell’IVA versata dopo il termine del congresso.
Cancellations and refunds
- Any change or cancellation requests must be officially submitted in writing to OIC to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any modification on VAT number or billing address, requested after the issuing of the invoice incurs a € 30,00 administration charge.
- Name changes incur a handling fee of € 39,00 per registration.
- For cancellations received by 4 August 2020 the paid amount will be refunded with a deduction of 30% that will be invoiced as penalty
- For cancellations received by 4 September 2020 the paid amount will be refunded with a deduction of 70% that will be invoiced as penalty
- No refund will be processed for cancellations received after 5 September 2020
- Should a delegate not attend the conference, for whatever reasons, no further claims for reimbursement can be made. No refunds shall be offered, where a service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
- All delegates are urged to take personal travel insurance.
If any other company or agency offering registration, hotel bookings and other arrangements for the event in Florence contacts you, please note that these companies and fraudulent websites are not authorised to represent the MBE in any way, nor do they have access to the officially room blocks or rates contracted by OIC srl.
We strongly recommend to proceed with extreme caution in communication with these unauthorised companies and we invite to avoid providing any personal information on the phone.
OIC srl is appointed as the sole authorised accommodation booking agent for the upcoming MBE Congress from 4 to 8 October 2020.
For information about Hotel accommodation, please contact:
Viale G. Matteotti, 7 – 50121 Florence, Italy
Tel. +39 055 50.35.370
Fax + 39 055 57.02.27
Participants can also book accommodation on their own via the provided link below:
Accommodation: Suggested B&B
Here below a list of B&B close to the Congress Venue.
- Piccola Piazza, Via Toscanella, 16, 50125 Firenze FI
- Residenza d’Epoca San Jacopo , Borgo S. Jacopo, 33, 50125 Firenze FI
- Soggiorno Pitti, Piazza de' Pitti, 8, 50125 Firenze FI
- Il nido di Boboli, Via Santa Maria 52, 50121 Firenze FI
- La Tanetta di Boboli, Via Romana 20, 50121 Firenze FI
- Santo Spirito Suite, Via del Campuccio, 9, 50125 Firenze FI
- Pitti House, Via Santa Maria 6, 50121 Firenze FI
- B&B San Frediano Mansion Florence, Via Borgo San Frediano 8, 50124 Firenze FI
- Cappuccino Dream, Via delle Caldaie 2, Firenze FI
- Central Pitti Studio Flat, Via Romana, 29, 50125 Firenze FI
- Bianca House , Via Santa Maria 48, 50121 Firenze FI
- Elyspitti Casa Vacanze, Via Toscanella, 13, 50125 Firenze FI
- Appartamento Mughetto , Via Toscanella, 10, 50125 Firenze FI
- Galileo Galilei Apartment , Via della Chiesa 47, 50125 Firenze FI
- Friends of Florence, Via Romana, 32 - 50125, Firenze
- Paravia Suite, Borgo S. Frediano, 4, 50124 Firenze FI
- S. Spirito Studio Flat, Via Santo Spirito, 26, 50125 Firenze FI
- La corte del silenzio, Via Santa Monaca 7, 50124 Firenze FI
- Barbadori Studio Apartment, Via de' Barbadori, 3, 50125 Firenze FI
- Appartamento Girasole, Via dei Vellutini, 5, 50125 Firenze FI
- Appartamento San Giovanni, Via San Giovanni 12, 50124 Firenze
- Casa di Annusca, Via de' Serragli, 126, 50124 Firenze
- Althea Rooms, Via delle Caldaie, 25, 50125 Firenze FI
- Home in Florence B&B , Via Santa Maria, 21 - 50125 Firenze
- Hotel Annalena , Via Romana 34, 50100 Firenze FI
- Drom Florence Rooms & Apartments, Via dei Serragli, 137 – 50125 Firenze (FI)
- Florence Old Bridge B&B, Via Guicciardini, 22 nero - 50125 Florence
- B&B Medici Soderini , Lungarno Guicciardini 21, Firenze
- La Terrazza su Boboli , Viale Francesco Petrarca 122, 50124 Firenze
- B&B I Rilli, Via Senese 17, 50124 Firenze
- B&B Beatrice , Via Maggio, 40, Firenze